Plugins by the community #
- taiko-accessibility A plugin to test the site accessibility with Taiko
- taiko-android A plugin to run web tests on android devices and emulator using Taiko.
- taiko-diagnostics A plugin for taiko which provides some diagnostics features like measuring speedindex, performance metrics of webpage.
- taiko-screencast A plugin to record a gif video of a taiko script run.
- taiko-storage A taiko plugin to interact with browser storages.
- taiko-screeny A taiko plugin to capture screenshot on every action.
- taiko-video A taiko plugin to save screencast as compressed mp4 videos.
If you've written your own plugin send a pull request to list it here.
Using plugins with runners #
To load plugins and use them with a runner like Gauge, you need to
- Install the plugin into the project for example
npm install taiko-diagnostics
- Set the
TAIKO_PLUGINenvironment variable before running the tests. For example in bash or zsh you can do this as follows
TAIKO_PLUGIN=diagnostics gauge run specs